Terms and Conditions | Start Social 6 month membership Facebook Competition
Competition entry and eligibility
1. This competition is open to New Zealand residents who are over the age of 18 years.
2. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter the competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
3. Entrants must comment on the competition Facebook post and answer the question in order for the entry to be valid.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of Start Social, its subsidiaries, related entities or agencies associated with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
5. The competition commences at 12pm, Tuesday 27 th June 2017, and concludes at 12pm, Friday 30th June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Prize details and prize draw
1. The winners will be notified on Facebook by 12pm, Saturday 1st July 2017.
2. If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize by 5pm, Monday 3rd July 2017, the prize will be forfeited. A redraw will be done and the new winner notified by 12pm, Tuesday 4th July 2017.
3. The prize is one six month membership to a Start Social e-course of the winner's choice.
4. The prize is not transferrable for cash and no change will be given. Coupon code will expire on 31st July 2017.
Entering the competition
constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Start Social and for Start Social to use his or her name, city/town of
residence, competition entry for Competition or publicity purposes without
compensation. This includes Start Social's website, direct and social media
channels and PR.
1. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm that acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of this competition.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Start Social and is in no way endorsed by Facebook.
3. The decisions of Start Social on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Start Social reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Start Social reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
4. To the extent permitted by law, Start Social excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
5. Any personal information collected as part of this Competition will be held by Start Social in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access, update and correct such information.