Find out how to connect and talk with brides, grooms, wedding parties and other wedding vendors through social media!
Congratulations! You've landed on the right place to learn how you can reach thousands of potential people who want to use your wedding services from anywhere in the world seeking a New Zealand destination wedding, answer queries quickly and easily, create a strong personal wedding brand, and do this all effectively and affordably. And you can start now!
You know that all your potential customers are using social media every day but you don't know how to reach them.
You use Facebook personally and know you should be using it for your business to connect with potential users of your wedding services. But you get stuck on what images to post, whether to post videos, and how to boost a post and created a Facebook ad.
Then, when you do finally gain followers, you don't know how to convert them to your customers!
"A brand is no longer what we tell the customer it is - it is what customers tell each other it is."
Then there's all that devil in the detail.
Social media is not set and forget. First you dive in and create a Facebook account for your wedding service, then another on Instagram, and that's when the real learning begins. So now, when do you post? What content should you post and how often? Do you use hashtags, and which ones should you use to reach all the people you need to reach? And what even is a hashtag?
Don't worry... we'll walk you through all this.
Trust us, we get it! Remember, although we're now expert in using social media, we had to start at the beginning too. And because you're reading this, we know you're ready to take the leap. But you're not alone, we're right here with you, holding your hand until you're a pro!
What if we told you all this was possible and more?
And that it would give you the edge over competitors and take you directly to your potential customers without being just another wedding vendor using social media badly?
Well it is possible, we will help you and you can give yourself a huge leg up in social media so that you can give your customers a beautiful and inspiring social media experience and connect with more people to grow your business.
Now for the really GREAT news!
"We don't have a choice of whether we DO social media, the question is how WELL will you do it." Erik Qualman
We know you love to share your services, new trends in weddings and exciting ideas to transform a wedding, and social media is just a bigger, better, supercharged version of your word of mouth. BUT... unlike putting your voice on steroids and driving through your town with a megaphone, social media can connect you with so many more people. Who knows if your next client is searching for wedding vendors from overseas and your social media channels are how they find you. Expats planning their New Zealand wedding need you to be on social media so they can talk directly to you and book your services. And as a savvy business owner, you'd be a fool to miss out on that.
That, and you will get all our expert tips and tricks that will save you time and money. Yep, there's also that.
"Social Media is the new 0800 number. It's where your customers are and how they contact businesses in 2017, so you need to be there too!" Wendy Thompson, CEO, Socialites Group
90% of Kiwis aged 15+ use social media in New Zealand.
What Start Social will give you today!
- You'll learn how to verify your page, schedule posts, respond to positive and negative Facebook reviews and create inspirational wedding albums.
- You'll discover how to create and boost beautiful video content for Facebook that showcases your wedding services.
- You'll become an expert in Facebook advertising and make the most of your gorgeous imagery to target the people who want your wedding services.
- You'll become a pro at taking photos and flat lays of your wedding services, just by using your smartphone.
- You'll learn how to navigate the easiest photo editing apps to make your images dazzle.
- You'll learn all about wedding specific hashtags - which ones to use and which ones to avoid.
- You'll learn how to find and interact with social media influencers who can talk about your wedding services.
- You'll find out how to discover the best people to follow who are seeking your wedding services.
- You'll learn how to find wedding bloggers and how to engage with them in social media.
PLUS! As a Start Social customer you also get:
- Live online chat support 9am - 9pm with our experienced team of social media experts. If you get stuck, you've got the best in the business to help you out.
- Admission to our exclusive Facebook Group where you can connect and network with other business owners. Our Start Social graduates tell us this group has been invaluable to their success and confidence in using social media!
Share this course with a friend
"Being part of the Start Social community has been so amazing. On top of the tricks and tips they give you to make you feel like a social media super star, you get access to their amazing team and invited to the closed Facebook Group. I've found this group so support and helpful - it's been an invaluable resource!"
Sarah Alexander, Director, SJ Marketing