Find out how to maximise your social media activity so that you find new clients and keep current clients talking about you.
Congratulations! You've landed on the right place to learn how you can reach hundreds of potential new clients in your area, build a positive online health or fitness community for your business, create a strong personal health or fitness brand that people want to know about, and do this all effectively and affordably. And you can start now!.
You know that your potential clients are using social media every day but you don't know if you're doing everything you can to reach and convert them.
You may use Facebook personally and know you should be using it for your fitness or health business to connect with potential clients. But you get stuck on what images to post, whether to post fitness videos, how to create a Facebook or Instagram ad to target the right people and how to get Influencers to post about you.
Then, when you do finally gain followers, you don't know how to convert them to become your new clients!
"A brand is no longer what we tell the customer it is - it is what customers tell each other it is."
Then there's all that devil in the detail.
Social media is not set and forget. First you dive in and create a Facebook account for your fitness business, then another on Instagram, and that's when the real learning begins. So now, when do you post? What content should you post and how often? Do you use hashtags, and which ones should you use to the potential you need to reach who want to engage your skills and expertise? And what even is a hashtag?
Don't worry... we'll walk you through all this..
Trust us, we get it! Remember, although we're now experts at using social media, we had to start at the beginning too. And because you're reading this, we know you're ready to take the leap. But you're not alone, we're right here with you, holding your hand until you're a pro!
What if we told you all this was possible and more?
And that it would give you the edge over competitors in the growing fields of health and fitness, and take you directly to your potential clients without being just another personal trainer, yoga teacher or naturopath using social media badly?
Well it is possible, we will help you and give you a huge leg up in social media. You'll be able to showcase your services, share your favourite tricks 'n' tips, and showcase client transformations to entice others to book with you.
Now for the really GREAT news!
"We don't have a choice of whether we DO social media, the question is how WELL will you do it." Erik Qualman
We know you love to share your expert health and fitness tips with friends and family, and social media is just a bigger, better, supercharged version of your word of mouth. BUT... unlike putting your voice on steroids and driving through your town with a megaphone, social media can connect you with so many more people. Who knows if your next client is searching for fitness inspiration, or a health fix, and your social media channels are how they find you. Plus by using social media well, you'll get hot tips from other fitness and health brands to make your online profile and business even better. And as a savvy business owner, you'd be a fool to miss out on that.
That, and you will get all our expert tips and tricks that will save you time and money. Yep, there's also that.
"Social Media is the new 0800 number. It's where your customers are and how they contact businesses in 2017, so you need to be there too!" Wendy Thompson, CEO, Socialites Group."
Over 3 billion people use social media everyday.
What Start Social will give you today!
Facebook optimisation and training
- You'll learn how to verify your page, schedule posts, maximise Facebook reviews and start using Facebook Live.
- You'll discover how to create inspirational health and fitness content and how to make an easy to implement content plan.
- You'll also become an expert in Facebook advertising to target people in your area looking to get fit and healthy.
Instagram optimisation and training
- You'll discover how to find and follow people interested in your style of health and fitness expertise through advertising.
- You'll learn all about the best hashtags to use to be found.
- You'll learn all about using Instagram's inbuilt editing features to save time and enhance all your images in a few short swipes.
- You'll discover how to maximise InstaStories for your business.
Smartphone content creation
- You'll become a pro at taking photos of you and your clients in action.
- You'll discover the best and the easiest photo editing apps to make your images pop.
- You'll discover how to create a healthy tips and fitness videos on your smartphone to showcase in your social media channels.
Facebook & Instagram advertising
- You'll learn all about the types of different ads, and when to use them including images, video, carosels, slideshows, stories, canvas.
- You'll learn how to target your exact prospective audience, so you don't waste advertising dollars.
- You'll discover how to measure your advertising and how to optimise for best bang for buck.
Competition, promotions & collaborations
- You'll learn how to create competitions and promotions across both Facebook and Instagram.
- You'll know what the rules are around each platform... and how to get around some of the more annoying ones.
- You'll get a template of how to connect with other similar businesses to reach more prospects.
PLUS! As a Start Social customer you also get:
- Live online chat support 9am - 9pm with our experienced team of social media experts. If you get stuck, you've got the best in the business to help you out.
- Admission to our exclusive Facebook Group where you can connect and network with other business owners. Our Start Social graduates tell us this group has been invaluable to their success and confidence in using social media!
Share this course with a friend
"Being part of the Start Social community has been so amazing. On top of the tricks and tips they give you to make you feel like a social media super star, you get access to their amazing team and invited to the closed Facebook Group. I've found this group so support and helpful - it's been an invaluable resource!"
Sarah Alexander, Director, SJ Marketing