Find out how to share beauty trends and inspo, plus gain new customers through using social media the right way!
Congratulations! You've landed on the best place to learn how you can reach hundreds of potential new clients for your beauty business, create inspiring content for your clients to connect with between appointments, build a strong beauty brand people want to follow from all over the world, and do this all quickly and affordably. And you can start now!
You know that all your potential clients are using social media every day but you don't know how to reach them.
You use Facebook and Instagram personally for friends, inspo and beauty trends, and you know you should be using it for your beauty business to connect with potential clients and engage with your loyal clients between appointments. But you get stuck on what images to post and how to make them look great, whether to post videos of beauty procedures and treatments, and how to boost a post and create a Facebook ad to reach new clients.
Then, when you do finally gain followers, you don't know how to bring them on board to become your loyal clients!
"A brand is no longer what we tell the customer it is - it is what customers tell each other it is."
Then there's all that devil in the detail.
Social media is not set and forget. First you dive in and create a Facebook page for your beauty business, then another on Instagram, and that's when the real learning begins. Now, when do you post? What content should you post and how often? Do you use hashtags to spread the word and connect to potential beauty fans? And what even is a hashtag?
Don't worry... we'll walk you through all this and more!
Trust us, we get it! Remember, although we're now expert in using social media, we had to start at the beginning too. And because you're reading this, we know you're ready to take the leap. But you're not alone, we're right here with you, holding your hand until you're a social media pro!
What if we told you all this was possible and more?
And that it would give you the edge over competitors in the beauty industry and take you directly to your potential clients without being just another beauty business using social media badly?
Well it is possible, we will help you and give you a huge leg up in social media. You'll be able to showcase your salon or spa, share your favourite trends and looks, and show client transformations to entice others to book with you
Now for the really GREAT news!
"We don't have a choice of whether we DO social media, the question is how WELL will you do it." Erik Qualman
We know you love to share your handiwork and beauty skills with current clients and friends, and social media is just a bigger, better, supercharged version of your word of mouth. BUT... unlike driving through your town with a megaphone, social media can connect you with so many more people. Who knows if your next client is searching Instagram for a new hair style, or nail art, and your Instagram feed is how they find you. Plus by using social media well, you'll get another easy customer service channel, and start booking new clients straight away. And as a savvy business owner, you'd be a fool to miss out on that.
That, and you will get all our expert tips and tricks that will save you time and money. Yep, there's also that.
"Social Media is the new 0800 number. It's where your customers are and how they contact businesses in 2017, so you need to be there too!" Wendy Thompson, CEO, Socialites Group."
90% of Kiwis aged 15+ use social media in New Zealand.
What Start Social will give you today!
- You'll learn who are the best beauty people to follow, how to find beauty fans, and how to get noticed by them.
- You'll discover how to use the right beauty hashtags to get noticed by new clients, grow your beauty brand through sharing inspiring trend images and grow fans who love your work all around the world.
- You'll learn when to post, what beauty content works best and how to advertise on Instagram to target local followers.
- You'll become an expert in Facebook advertising to reach new beauty clients, plus how to create compelling competitions people want to enter and share.
- You'll learn how to verify your page, schedule posts, maximise Facebook reviews and start using Facebook Live
- You'll discover how to share your gorgeous beauty content and showcase your work and salon or spa.
- You'll become a pro at taking photos of your clients and your work, plus discover the best and the easiest photo editing apps to make your images pop.
- You'll discover how to create stunning flatlays and crop closeups to make your Instagram look even more beautiful.
- You'll learn all about using Instagram's inbuilt editing features to save time and enhance all your images in a few short swipes.
PLUS! As a Start Social customer you also get
- Live online chat support 9am - 9pm with our experienced team of social media experts. If you get stuck, you've got the best in the business to help you out.
Share this course with a friend
"Being part of the Start Social community has been so amazing. On top of the tricks and tips they give you to make you feel like a social media super star, you get access to their amazing team and invited to the closed Facebook Group. I've found this group so support and helpful - it's been an invaluable resource!"
Sarah Alexander, Director, SJ Marketing